Progressive Cavity Pumps
Capacity upto 200 m3/hr, pressure – upto 12 bar Temperature 200 Degree C, Viscosity – 10,00,000CST.
Bakery, Confectionery, Construction, Chemical, Dairy, Edible oil, Explosives, Fruit-processing, Malt and Cocoa, Mining, Meat Processing, Paper and Pulp, Paint and Varnish, Petrochemicals and Refineries, Printing Inks, Pharmaceutical, Pickles, Sewage, Sugar, Soap and Detergents, Starch, Winery and for materials usually regarded as un-pumpable, Non Newtonian.
Hopper type Suction Inlet allowing gravity flow of High Viscous Media on to Auger Cum Coupling Rod pushing viscous fluids into the pumping Cavity. Standard Pumps employed with SS304, SS316, SS316 L material of Constructions. The Pumps are fitted with Mechanical Seal to ensure a 100 % leak-proof mechanism and some pumps are with Food Grade Gland Packings depends up on the customer requirements.
Field of application
- + Suitable for all media of aqueous to extremely viscous consistency, also with solid or fibrous substances.
- + Driven by electric motors: three-phase a.c motors, geared motor – also with explosion-proof enclosure.
- + Constant or variable delivery, therefore also suitable for dispensing.
- + Construction in steel, special steel or plastic.
- + Temperature range up to about 150C.
- + Simple construction
- + Easy to use.
- + Gentle treatment of the medium.
- + Sleek Design – Smaller pumps can be inserted in a barrel.
- + Various options in joints such as Double sealed bush and pin, open bush/pin, etc.
- + Delivery opening – can be provided with a flange, IDF or suitable connection.