Progressive Cavity Pumps
Capacity upto 200 m3 /hr, pressure – upto 24 bar Temperature 150 Degree C, Viscosity – 10,00,000CST Brewery and Distillery, Ceramics and refactories, chemical and process, Construction, Cosmetics and Toiletries, Edible Oil, Effluent and Sewage Treatment, Electronics, Engineering, Fertilizer, Marine, Mining Man-made Fibre, Oil Exploration, Paint and Varnish, Paper, Pulp and Cellulose, Petro Chemical and Refinery, Printing Ink, Soap and Detergent, Sugar etc.
PCC SERIES Pumps are of Cast Iron Body with various metallurgy of rotating parts like Alloy Steel, SS410, SS420, Tool Steel, SS304, SS316, SS316L and the same configuration available with Complete SS316, SS304 wetted parts for various applications. The Pumps are designed with Pin & Bush Joints, Cardon Joints depends upon the applications.
Field of application
- + Enhanced Geometry for Extended Length
- + Optimized Pitch for Extended Length
- + Reduced Sliding Velocity for Improved Performance
- + Higher Capacity with Smaller Rotor Diameter and Eccentricity
- + Extended Service Life
- + Improved Pressure and Flow Stability due to Longer Sealing Lines
- + Reduced Thrust Loads on Bearings and Universal Joints
- + Enhanced Flow Characteristics
- + Diminished Vibration, Turbulence, Shear Rates, and Pulsation
- + Consistently Smooth and Uniform Performance
- + Heightened Volumetric, Mechanical, and Overall Efficiency
Profik pumps are widely utilized in various industries, including
- + Food.
- + Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics
- + Oil
- + Chemical
- + Pulp and Paper
- + Ceramic
- + Paint, Varnish, and Ink
- + General industrial applications